Inn The White Hart, Overton
London Road, Overton, RG25 3NW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 571 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About The White Hart, Overton
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
The White Hart is the perfect resting place, whether you are visiting on business or looking for an idyllic boutique country pub to base yourself to explore the local area.
Bombay Sapphire Distillery1.6 miles
Basingstoke Golf Club5.3 miles
Highclere Castle7.1 miles
Winchester Services M38.5 miles
Bishopwood Golf Club8.7 miles
Winchester Castle and Great Hall9.8 miles
Newbury Library11.2 miles
West Berkshire Community Hospital11.3 miles
Donnington Grove Country Club11.8 miles
Supermarket Co-Op0.2 miles
Train Newbury Racecourse10.9 miles
Southampton Airport20.9 miles
London Heathrow Airport38.4 miles
Bournemouth Airport40.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The White Hart
Food: British, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose The White Hart, Overton
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|£20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Debit card The White Hart, Overton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The White Hart, Overton of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The White Hart, Overton
Room options at The White Hart, Overton include:
The White Hart, Overton is 350 feet from the center of Overton.
Guests staying at The White Hart, Overton can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to The White Hart, Overton by:
- Car 50min
The prices at The White Hart, Overton may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at The White Hart, Overton (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
Check-in at The White Hart, Overton is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The White Hart, Overton has 1 restaurant:
- The White Hart
The White Hart, Overton offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)