Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
The White Swan Hotel
Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NH, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 3786 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose The White Swan Hotel
- where can you parkWe recommend the Grove House Car Park, Greenhill Street or Mansell Street Car Park. Both are 3-4 minutes walk from hotel receptionAnswered on 20 October 2020
- Hi Looking to book a few nights stay 8-11 oct. Are you dog friendly? many thanks FionaUnfortunately we are not dog friendly hotelAnswered on 29 September 2020
- do you have a lift to the upper floorsYes - The hotel has a lift to the first, second and third floor.Answered on 13 March 2022
- Which Superior rooms are currently available for June 14th-16th 2021, I see different rooms in the pictures?Hi, If you drop us a message we can check this for you. Hannah ReceptionAnswered on 11 May 2021
- Good vegan options for brekky? Per recommended car park can you come and go after paying fee - we wish to visit Warwick Castle whilst in Stratford.Hi, Yes we do offer a vegan menu with plenty of choices. If you drop us a message we can advise you of the best parking, Hannah ReceptionAnswered on 11 May 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: British, Seafood, European
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
|£12 per child, per night|
Extra bed upon request
|£35 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The White Swan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Windsor Street Surface Car Park - £14.00 for 24 hours, Postcode: CV37 6NL. Just off Windsor Street on the left side opposite HR Coffee shop. This is directly behind the hotel.
Grove House Car Park - £7.00 for 24 hours, Postcode: CV37 6LE. Located on Greenhill Street immediately before Foster Frame Gallery. This is a 2–4-minute walk from the hotel.
All car parks are CARD ONLY and are pay and display
We have an electric car charging point for use by residents; this needs to be pre-booked and users will need to use the “Pod Point” app, where a charge for use will apply.
FAQs about The White Swan Hotel
Room options at The White Swan Hotel include:
The prices at The White Swan Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The White Swan Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Check-in at The White Swan Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The White Swan Hotel is 250 yards from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon.
The White Swan Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The White Swan Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Yes, The White Swan Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.