The White Swan Hotel
Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 1663 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose The White Swan Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Stratford upon Avon Library 0.1 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Magistrates Court 0.1 miles
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust 0.1 miles
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council 0.2 miles
- Mary Ardens House 0.2 miles
- Stratford Hospital 0.2 miles
- Shakespeare Institute - University of Birmingham 0.2 miles
- Swan Theatre 0.3 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Train Station 0.3 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Shakespeare Company 0.3 miles
- Walton Hall 4.9 miles
- Warwick Castle 8 miles
- Coughton Court 8 miles
- Weston Park 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The White Swan Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- The White Swan Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Weekend Market 0 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Sainsburry\'s Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 18 miles
- East Midlands Airport 47 miles
- London Luton Airport 60.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 14 per day.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The White Swan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
You need to arrive via Windsor Street which avoids the one way system. The easiest approach is from the M40, Junction 15. Take the A429/A46 towards Stratford.
Use number 12 Windsor Street, CV37 6NL if you are using a Sat Nav.
Just before the Picture House cinema, turn left into LPS Windsor Street, Surface Car Park. Park on the hatched area at the rear of the hotel while you check in and drop off luggage.
There are two main options for parking that will be explained when you arrive:
Pay and display – Windsor Street Surface Car Park - £1 for 30 minutes up to £14 for 24 hours.
Pay and display – Windsor Street Multi – storey Car Park - £1 for up to 1 hour, £10 for up to 24 hours.
This car park is situated approximately 200 yards away from the hotel.
Interconnecting and accessible rooms are available upon request prior to arrival and are subject to availability. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.