49-53 New Road, Tower Hamlets, London, E1 1HH, United Kingdom – Show map – Metro access
Premier Twin Room
Premier Single Room
Executive King Room
Two-Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
Premier Double Room
Executive Twin Room
Property surroundings – Show map
- Whitechapel 0.3 miles
- Shadwell 0.4 miles
- Wilton's Music Hall 0.4 miles
- Aldgate East 0.4 miles
- Petticoat Lane Market 0.5 miles
- The Old Truman Brewery 0.6 miles
- Brick Lane 0.6 miles
- Aldgate 0.6 miles
- Shoreditch 0.6 miles
- Tower Gateway 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Tower of London 0.9 miles
- London Eye 2.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.9 miles
- Big Ben 2.9 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena 3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 3.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 3.5 miles
- Hyde Park 4.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 9.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Costa Coffer Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Spitalfields market Market 1 miles
- London City Airport 4.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 17.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Brick Lane Market Boutique
Food areas nearby
- Brick Lane Restaurant Cuisine in this area includes: Indian, Street food
- Old Spitalfields Market Restaurant Nightlife area with pubs Lunch room Cuisine in this area includes: Greek, Indian, Street food, Italian, Steak, Chinese, Lunch
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: American, British, Steakhouse, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Whitechapel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily maid service
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that alcoholic beverages and non-Halal food consumption is prohibited at the restaurant and all other public spaces.
At check-in, guests must have the credit card used to book the room. If they do not, they will need to provide additional information in advance.
If paying by cash, ID must be provided (passport, driving license or national ID card) at check-in.