The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell
49-50 St John's Square, Islington, London, EC1V 4JJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 112 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Zetter Townhouse is a quirky Georgian townhouse hotel located on a picturesque cobbled square in Clerkenwell, London. With an award-winning cocktail lounge and free WiFi access for all guests, the property also offers complimentary bike hire. A 6-minute stroll from Farringdon Train Station, St. Paul's Cathedral is just a 14-minute walk away.
The Zetter Townhouse has 13 uniquely-styled, air conditioned bedrooms, which feature a gourmet snack tray, complimentary still and sparkling spring water, tea and coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV and a hairdryer. The en suite bathrooms, some of which have a freestanding bath, offer REN products, a raindance shower, bathrobes and slippers.
The Zetter Townhouse provides 24-hour room service and has a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and dry cleaning.
The property is less than a mile from the Barbican Centre and The Gherkin is 1.4 miles away. The British Museum is 23 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Hi, do you have a large family room? We would need one double bed and maybe a sofa bed. We are 2 adults and 2 children, both who are 11 years oldHello, Thank you for your message. I would like to offer your our Apartment. The apartment is 45 square meters in the room you will find king siz..Answered on 5 April 2022
- Where is the nearest car parking?Hello, Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately we don’t have any parking in our property, the nearest parking is the NCP near Farringdon station...Answered on 5 April 2022
- Hi Do the rooms have bath tubsHi, we have rooms that have bath tubs. When booking the room, please request a bath and we will do our best to accommodate with your request.Answered on 13 April 2022
- Do you have cribs? are upper floor accesible by elevator?Yes, we provide baby cots and we do indeed to have elevator which goes to the higher floors.Answered on 27 August 2022
- It says "air conditioned" rooms - are those central air cons that one can't switch off? Or the oes that can heat the room aswell? Or would you just ha..We have air conditioning and heating, we have a panel in each room which control this. Our windows are openable. If you would like an extra duvet or..Answered on 27 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- City view
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Safety deposit box
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell
Check-in at The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell include:
The prices at The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell is 1.5 miles from the centre of London.