The Clarendon Hotel
8-16 Montpelier Row, Lewisham, London, SE3 0RW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|× 5||Family Suite|
|Crown Single Double Room (3 persons)|
|Crown Double Room|
|Crown Triple Room|
Hello, and welcome to the Clarendon Hotel, Blackheath is an amazing village in London, I often describe Blackheath Village as a little gem, with great bars, pubs, restaurants and specialist shops, with our hotel overlooking the heath.
Want to send a special request to Ken Milton? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Blackheath station 0.2 miles
- Greenwich Park 0.6 miles
- Royal Observatory Greenwich 0.8 miles
- Lewisham 0.8 miles
- Greenwich 0.8 miles
- National Maritime Museum London 1.1 miles
- University of Greenwich 1.2 miles
- Old Royal Naval College 1.2 miles
- Cutty Sark 1.3 miles
- The Valley 1.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- O2 Arena 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 4.7 miles
- London Eye 6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 6.2 miles
- Big Ben 6.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 6.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 6.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 6.9 miles
- Hyde Park 8.1 miles
- intu Lakeside Shopping Centre 11.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Prince of Wales Pub Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Aqua Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Everest Inn Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Hare & Billet Pub Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Sheppards Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Locale Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Thames River 1.9 miles
- London City Airport 3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 22.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose The Clarendon Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 14 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All further children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The owner of the card used to make the booking will need to be present at check-in.
Please note that parking is limited and spaces are on a first come, first served basis. When the car park is full, guests have the option of street parking, or using the main village car park at Blackheath Station (a 5-minute walk from the hotel).
For more information on parking, please contact the property directly using the details on your booking confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 3674 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: