The Clarendon Hotel
8-16 Montpelier Row, Lewisham, London, SE3 0RW, United Kingdom –
Crown Single Double Room (3 persons)
Crown Double Room
Crown Triple Room
Hello, and welcome to the Clarendon Hotel, Blackheath is an amazing village in London, I often describe Blackheath Village as a little gem, with great bars, pubs, restaurants and specialist shops, with our hotel overlooking the heath.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Blackheath station 0.2 miles
- Greenwich Park 0.6 miles
- Royal Observatory Greenwich 0.8 miles
- Lewisham 0.8 miles
- Greenwich 0.8 miles
- Royal Museums Greenwich 1.1 miles
- National Maritime Museum London 1.1 miles
- University of Greenwich 1.2 miles
- Old Royal Naval College 1.2 miles
- Cutty Sark 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- O2 Arena 2.2 miles
- Tower of London 4.7 miles
- London Eye 6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 6.2 miles
- Big Ben 6.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 6.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 6.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 6.9 miles
- Hyde Park 8.1 miles
- intu Lakeside Shopping Centre 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Prince of Wales Pub Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Aqua Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Everest Inn Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Hare & Billet Pub Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Sheppards Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Locale Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Thames River 1.9 miles
- London City Airport 3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 22.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Clarendon Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Live Music/Performance
- Themed Dinner Nights (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Clarendon Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that parking is limited and spaces are on a first come, first served basis. When the car park is full, guests have the option of street parking, or using the main village car park at Blackheath Station (a 5-minute walk from the hotel).
For more information on parking, please contact the property directly using the details on your booking confirmation.