Cooden Beach Hotel
Cooden Beach, Cooden Sea Rd, Bexhill, TN39 4TT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 885 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room with Sea View
Single Room with Sea View
Twin Room with Sea View
Family Room with Sea View
The hotel had a major extension and refurbishment programme at the end of 2016 and into early 2017 - including a large new Brasserie with glass doors opening onto the beach, extension to the beach terrace (it is right on the beach), adding a Gin Palace, full refurbishment of all the bedrooms, refitted changing rooms in the Leisure Club and more.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cooden Beach 0.1 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 4.7 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 5.2 miles
- Battle Abbey 6.2 miles
- White Rock Theatre 6.5 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 6.8 miles
- Battle Golf Club 7 miles
- Eastbourne Pier 7.4 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 7.7 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 7.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Glyndebourne Opera House 16.1 miles
- Camber Sands 17.9 miles
- The Sussex Downs (at Alfriston, The Long Man) Mountain 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 34.1 miles
- London City Airport 49.2 miles
- London Southend Airport 52.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Beachside Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Cooden Tavern
5 reasons to choose Cooden Beach Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bexhill
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Body Treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cooden Beach Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.