Cooden Beach Hotel
Cooden Beach, Cooden Sea Rd, Bexhill, TN39 4TT, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 666 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cooden Beach Hotel.
The hotel had a major extension and refurbishment programme at the end of 2016 and into early 2017 - including a large new Brasserie with glass doors opening onto the beach, extension to the beach terrace (it is right on the beach), adding a Gin Palace, full refurbishment of all the bedrooms, refitted changing rooms in the Leisure Club and more.
Cooden Beach Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Cooden Beach 0.1 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 4.7 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 5.2 miles
- Battle Abbey 6.2 miles
- White Rock Theatre 6.5 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 6.8 miles
- Battle Golf Club 7 miles
- Eastbourne Pier 7.4 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 7.7 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 7.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Congress Theatre 7.9 miles
- Beachy Head 10.3 miles
- Drusillas Park 12.4 miles
- The Sussex Downs (at Alfriston, The Long Man) Mountain 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 34.1 miles
- London City Airport 49.2 miles
- London Southend Airport 52.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Beachside Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Cooden Tavern
6 Reasons to Choose Cooden Beach Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bexhill
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.