Corner House Hotel Gatwick
72 Massetts Road, Horley, RH6 7ED, United Kingdom –
The Corner House was built as a family home in the late 1800's it has since been lived in by several families and at one time had a dental sergery running from one of the larger original rooms. The family we purchased the property from in 1989 raised their family in the house then extended the property to start up a small bed and breakfast. When we moved into The Corner House there were only 11 letting rooms with just wash basins and shared toilets and showers. Since 1989 we have extended and added ensuite shower/bathrooms to all exsisting bedrooms and purchased 2 additional buildings We are now able to proudly let 31 ensuite rooms in 3 buildings which we are constantly renovating to keep our standards high. We also have recently renovated our bar and restaurant in which we serve daily between 0700 and 2230. Our reception is maned from 0600 until midnight and a night manager is available if required between midnight and 0600 for emergencies and late checkin.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Horley Library 0.4 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 0.5 miles
- Horley Council Offices 0.5 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 0.6 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 1 miles
- Three Bridges 3.6 miles
- Crawley Borough Council 3.7 miles
- Crawley Library 3.9 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 6.1 miles
- Betchworth Park Golf Club 7.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Box Hill 8.2 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- Hever Castle 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 24.1 miles
- London City Airport 25 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, British
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Corner House Hotel Gatwick
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 7 per day.
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 12:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Corner House Hotel Gatwick accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.