The Cranley Hotel
10 Bina Gardens, South Kensington, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0LA, United Kingdom – – Metro access
The Cranley Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Built as townhouses in 1869, Cranley is an ideal London city-centre haven appealing equally to the discerning business or leisure traveller wanting a tranquil residence. Enjoy a stroll to nearby King’s Road in Chelsea or the exclusive shops of Knightsbridge. Cranley is within walking distance to Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Also nearby are London’s best-known museums, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, the National History Museum and the Science Museum. After a long day, return to Cranley and enjoy our evening canapes with bubbles.
Property surroundings –
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.1 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.4 miles
- Earls Court 0.4 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.4 miles
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 0.5 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- London Science Museum 0.6 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.6 miles
- West Brompton 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.3 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.9 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.5 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.6 miles
- Big Ben 2.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.6 miles
- London Eye 2.9 miles
- Tower of London 4.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.1 miles
- O2 Arena 8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Portobello Market Market 2 miles
- London City Airport 10.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Cranley Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Cranley Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Extra beds cannot be accommodated in the Classic Single Room and the Superior Double Room. The Penthouse Suite can accommodate 2 extra beds.
The card used for the payment must be presented on arrival in order to check-in. Other credit cards may only be used if a Third Party Form is provided 3 days prior to arrival.
When booking 6 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.