High Street, Much Wenlock, Much Wenlock, TF13 6AQ, United Kingdom –
4 reasons to choose Gaskell Arms
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Gaskell Arms Hotel and Restaurant is located in the medieval town of Much Wenlock and set at the foot of the picturesque Wenlock Edge which is ideal for walkers, horse riders and cyclists. The hotel has 13 rooms and also has a self catering apartment. The hotel has a cosy lounge bar, restaurant and public bar and log fires during the winter months. We also have a large private walled garden and terrace area and are open to non-residents. The Gaskell Arms is a well known landmark and also has historic connections.
Gaskell Arms takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Ironbridge Gorge 4.3 miles
- Telford Golf Club 5.9 miles
- Telford College of Arts and Technology 7.6 miles
- Attingham Park 7.7 miles
- Telford University Campus 8.4 miles
- Telford Services M54 8.8 miles
- Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology 9.8 miles
- Shifnal Golf Club 10.2 miles
- Shropshire Council 10.5 miles
- RAF Museum Cosford 11 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Shrewsbury Cathedral 11.2 miles
- Shrewsbury Library 11.3 miles
- Shrewsbury Castle 11.3 miles
- Shrewsbury Town Council 11.5 miles
- Shrewsbury & Atcham Borough Council 11.5 miles
- RAF Museum 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Bilash Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Copper Kettle Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Nisa Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 36.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 52.8 miles
- East Midlands Airport 54.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 2 to 10 years are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.