Best Western Grosvenor Hotel
Warwick Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YT, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Best Western Grosvenor Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stratford-upon-Avon
This splendid Stratford Upon Avon hotel is a grade II listed Georgian building steeped in its own history and close to 180 years old, offering intimate lounges and individually decorated modern bedrooms. We offer the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying our historic town, yet ideal for business visitors with five great conference rooms and free WiFi throughout.
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Stratford upon Avon Library 0.2 miles
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust 0.3 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 0.3 miles
- Swan Theatre 0.3 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 0.4 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Magistrates Court 0.4 miles
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council 0.4 miles
- Stratford Hospital 0.5 miles
- Shakespeare Institute - University of Birmingham 0.5 miles
- Mary Ardens House 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stratford-upon-Avon Train Station 0.6 miles
- Stratford upon Avon College 0.7 miles
- Anne Hathaways Cottage 1.2 miles
- Walton Hall 4.6 miles
- Warwick Racecourse 7.3 miles
- Warwick Castle 7.7 miles
- Ragley Hall 8.1 miles
- Coughton Court 8.2 miles
- The Warwickshire 10 miles
- Weston Park 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsburys Local Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 17.9 miles
- East Midlands Airport 46.8 miles
- London Luton Airport 60.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Garden Room Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 3 per day.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Additional Policy Information:
All vehicles in the hotel car park will need to be registered at reception on arrival. Please note the car park has a maximum of 50 spaces. These cannot be reserved and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Children aged 15 years old and under can share the Family Room of accompanying adults free of charge. Meals are not included and should be paid for as taken. Please note that these discounts are not applicable for any rate over the Christmas period. No children under the age of 15 may stay at the hotel on New Year's Eve, when all guests aged 15 and over are charged at the full rate.