Bower Hinton, Martock, Martock, TA12 6LG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 96 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Luxury Double Room
Luxury Twin Room
Cottage Double Room
Standard Double Room
Full Suite Double
Half Suite Double
We have had 30 wonderful years of welcoming guests to the Hollies, and hope to do so for many more years to come.
Property surroundings –
- Fleet Air Arm Museum 6.6 miles
- Sherborne Old Castle 11.9 miles
- Bridgwater Services M5 13.9 miles
- Taunton Library 14.7 miles
- Somerset County Council 14.9 miles
- County Court 15 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 15.1 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 15.1 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 15.5 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 15.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Golden Cap 16.3 miles
- Dinosaur Land 17.6 miles
- Wells Cathedral 18.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Hollies Restaurant & Terrace Restaurant 0 miles
- http://www.yandles.co.uk/about-yandles/12-yandles-cafe Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- CO-OP Supermarket 1 miles
- http://www.princeofwaleshamhill.co.uk/ Restaurant 2 miles
- Yeovil Market 7 miles
- Parrett River 0.6 miles
- Ham Hill Country Park Mountain 2 miles
- Montacute House Ski lift 4 miles
- Haynes Motor Museum Ski lift 7 miles
- Yeovilton Museum Ski lift 7 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 18 miles
- Bristol Airport 29.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 31.9 miles
- Cardiff Airport 39.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Hollies Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Hollies Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.