Bower Hinton, Martock, Martock, TA12 6LG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hollies Hotel.
Luxury Twin Room
Luxury Double Room
Half Suite Double
Cottage Double Room
Full Suite Double
Standard Double Room
We have had 30 wonderful years of welcoming guests to the Hollies, and hope to do so for many more years to come.
Area Info –
- Fleet Air Arm Museum 6.6 miles
- Sherborne Old Castle 11.9 miles
- Bridgwater Services M5 13.9 miles
- Taunton Library 14.7 miles
- Somerset County Council 14.9 miles
- County Court 15 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 15.1 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 15.1 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 15.5 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 15.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Golden Cap 16.3 miles
- Dinosaur Land 17.6 miles
- Wells Cathedral 18.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- http://www.yandles.co.uk/about-yandles/12-yandles-cafe Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- CO-OP Supermarket 1 miles
- http://www.princeofwaleshamhill.co.uk/ Restaurant 2 miles
- Yeovil Market 7 miles
- Hollies Restaurant & Terrace Restaurant 0 miles
- Parrett River 0.6 miles
- Ham Hill Country Park Mountain 2 miles
- Montacute House Ski lift 4 miles
- Haynes Motor Museum Ski lift 7 miles
- Yeovilton Museum Ski lift 7 miles
- English Channel Ocean/Sea 18 miles
- Bristol Airport 29.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 31.9 miles
- Cardiff Airport 39.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hollies Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Hollies Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.