The Kimberley Hotel
11-19 Kings Rd, Harrogate, HG1 5JY, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1827 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Kimberley Hotel.
|Special Offer - Executive Double Room|
|Budget Double Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|Executive Double Room|
|Executive Twin Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Royal Hall Theatre 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Theatre 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Train Station 0.4 miles
- Royal Pump Room Museum 0.4 miles
- Harrogate Library 0.5 miles
- Harrogate District Hospital 1.1 miles
- The Valley Gardens 1.2 miles
- Harlow Carr 1.7 miles
- Harrogate Golf Club 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rudding Park Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Pannal Golf Club 2.8 miles
- Ripley Castle 3.1 miles
- Harewood House 7.1 miles
- Allerton Castle 7.1 miles
- Newby Hall 7.7 miles
- Wetherby Services A1 7.9 miles
- Park Square 11 miles
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 11.3 miles
- Bramham Park 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Orchid Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Bettys Tearooms Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 10.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 42.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 53.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Kimberley Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that parking spaces are very limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservation cannot be made for parking spaces. Parking costs GBP 6 per day.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1827 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: