The Midland - QHotels
16 Peter St, Manchester City Center, Manchester, M60 2DS, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3619 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Midland - QHotels.
6 Reasons to Choose The Midland - QHotels
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manchester
It is hard to know where to begin with the breathtaking hotel - The Midland. The impressive building stands proud in the heart of Manchester's city centre, and over more than one hundred years of history, the hotel has played host to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers and rock stars.
Area Info –
- Manchester Library & Information Service 0 miles
- Library Theatre 0.1 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 0.1 miles
- Manchester Town Hall 0.1 miles
- Manchester City Council 0.1 miles
- Manchester Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Manchester Central 0.1 miles
- St Mary’s Catholic Church 0.2 miles
- Deansgate 0.2 miles
- King Street Manchester 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Palace Theatre 0.2 miles
- The Opera House 0.3 miles
- Canal Street 0.4 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 0.6 miles
- Manchester Arena 0.7 miles
- Manchester Apollo 0.9 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 1.9 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 3.6 miles
- Heaton Park 4.1 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 7.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Christmas Market Market 0.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 8.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 26.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 36.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Ralph Lauren, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The French by Simon Rogan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Octagon Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Mr Cooper's House & Garden
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.