The Old Manor House Hotel
5 Bristol Rd, Keynsham, BS31 2BA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Old Manor House Hotel is an independently run hotel. Jane prides herself and her team on customer service and we all thoroughly enjoy making everyone's visit and stay as personal as we can. Nothing is ever a problem, and if we can help out we are more than willing to; or we can leave you to your own devices, whether in the bar by the fire or the suntrap of our walled garden. We look forward to you staying with us.
The Old Manor House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Avon Riverside Railway Station 1.8 miles
- Knowle Golf Club 2.4 miles
- Saltford Golf Club 3.1 miles
- Arnos Vale Cemetery 3.3 miles
- Bath Spa University 3.9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 4.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 4.1 miles
- The British Empire & Commonwealth Museum 4.2 miles
- Bath Racecourse 4.2 miles
- The University of Law - Bristol 4.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cabot Circus 4.6 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 5 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 5.8 miles
- Clifton 5.9 miles
- Royal Crescent 6.1 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 6.1 miles
- The Circus Bath 6.3 miles
- Ashton Court 6.6 miles
- The Roman Baths 6.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 6.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0 miles
- The Wine Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Chew Valley Lake Lake 9.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 9.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 36.3 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 52.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Old Manor House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 14 years is charged GBP 15 per night in an extra bed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that whilst a member of staff is on site 24/7 in case of emergencies, the hotel reception closes at 23:00 Monday - Saturday and 16:00 on Sundays. If you anticipate that you will arrive after reception is closed, please let inform the hotel as soon as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Continental breakfast only will be served on 24 to 31 December, and the restaurant and bar will be closed during this period.
From Monday-Friday, a continental breakfast including tea, coffee, fruit juices, cereal, fresh fruit salad and toast is available from 07:00. A cooked breakfast is available from 07:30. On Saturday and Sunday, the continental breakfast is available from 08:00 and cooked breakfast is available from 08:30.
Please note that onsite parking spaces are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
The restaurant is open for lunch from 12:00 - 14:00 and for dinner from 18:30 - 21:00. The bar is open all day and last orders for drinks are called at 22:50. The bar and restaurant are closed on Sunday evenings.