The Old Rectory
Ironbridge, Ironbridge, TF12 5AF, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 302 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Old Rectory.
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Luxury King Room with Spa Bath|
|Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
|Executive Super King Room|
|Classic King Room|
|Superior Deluxe King Room|
|Double Room with Shower|
I bought the old rectory in 1990. old and unloved. built by public subscription in 1860. with pennies and halfpennies of poor working people. long years of neglect , have been turned around and now we hope the old rectory is much loved and at peace.
The Old Rectory takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ironbridge Gorge 0.7 miles
- Telford Golf Club 2 miles
- Telford University Campus 5 miles
- Telford Services M54 5.2 miles
- Telford College of Arts and Technology 5.6 miles
- Shifnal Golf Club 6.4 miles
- RAF Museum 8.4 miles
- Weston Park 9.5 miles
- Chillington Hall 11.7 miles
- Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology 11.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shropshire Council 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wellington or Bridgenorth Market 6 miles
- king and thai Restaurant 0.2 miles
- coop foodstore /others Supermarket 0.2 miles
- CLAYS Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- DARCIES Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- madeley court Ski lift 2 miles
- the wrekin Mountain 3 miles
- wem MERE Lake 28 miles
- severn River 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 33.1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 50.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 52.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose The Old Rectory
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ironbridge
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Stag/hen parties cannot be accommodated in this property.
Early check-in or late check-out can only be accommodated by prior arrangement and will be charged at GBP 10 per hour.
Please inform The Old Rectory of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 302 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money