The Old School House
Whitchurch Rd, Horrabridge, Yelverton, PL20 7TT, United Kingdom –
Built in 1875 for farmers and villagers children, the old school became too small for the growing village of Horrabridge. The last formal class was in 1992. It was sold for conversion into a guest house in 1993.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Yelverton Golf Club 1.5 miles
- Morwellham Quay 4.2 miles
- Cotehele House 5.6 miles
- Tamar Science Park 6.5 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Lanhydrock 8.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 8.8 miles
- Marsh Mills 8.9 miles
- Lydford Castle 9.1 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 9.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 9.8 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 10 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 10.1 miles
- Totnes Castle 18.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Premier Stores Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Yelverton Cafe/bar 1.5 miles
- Tavistock Market 4 miles
- River Walkham River 0.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 33.8 miles
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 39.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Old School House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
17:00 - 00:00
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Old School House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.