The Old School House
Whitchurch Rd, Horrabridge, Yelverton, PL20 7TT, United Kingdom –
Built in 1875 for farmers and villagers children, the old school became too small for the growing village of Horrabridge. The last formal class was in 1992. It was sold for conversion into a guest house in 1993.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Yelverton Golf Club 1.5 miles
- Morwellham Quay 4.2 miles
- Cotehele House 5.6 miles
- Tamar Science Park 6.5 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Lanhydrock 8.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 8.8 miles
- Marsh Mills 8.9 miles
- Lydford Castle 9.1 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 9.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 9.8 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 10 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 10.1 miles
- Totnes Castle 18.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Yelverton Cafe/Bar 1.5 miles
- Tavistock Market 4 miles
- Premier Stores Supermarket 0.2 miles
- River Walkham River 0.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 33.8 miles
- Newquay Airport 39.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Old School House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Old School House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.