The Oxford Belfry - QHotels
Milton Common, Nr Thame, Thame, OX9 2JW, United Kingdom –
5 reasons to choose The Oxford Belfry - QHotels
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
The Oxford Belfry was originally Brimpton Farm, becoming the Brimpton Hotel and then The Oxford Belfry. The original house is still in the midst of the hotel - an impressive original fireplace takes centre stage in the Brimpton room which we use for special occasions and board meetings. The tennis courts have also stood the test of time, although they have been resurfaced of course! One of the most appealing parts of the hotel is its location, set in rolling Oxfordshire countryside with gorgeous views to the rear where Red Kites can be seen circling overhead, calling to each other. Yet, in just a few minutes you can be on the motorway making your way to the increasingly popular Bicester Designer Shopping Village to bag some bargains. The city of Oxford is also within easy reach taking advantage of the park and ride facilities just 10 minutes from the hotel, as is Blenheim Palace, which is a must-see beautiful place of historical and cultural interest when you're visiting Oxfordshire. You can purchase special discounted tickets from the hotel. If you're a motor racing fan, why not come and stay and visit the home of British motor racing at Silverstone, just 40 minutes up the M40.
The Oxford Belfry - QHotels takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Oxfordshire Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Oxford Services M40 1.8 miles
- Notley Abbey 5.3 miles
- Churchill Hospital 6.8 miles
- John Radcliffe Hospital 7.3 miles
- Headington Hill Hall 7.6 miles
- St Stephen's House 7.9 miles
- Greyfriars 7.9 miles
- St Hilda's College 8.1 miles
- Botanic Gardens Oxford 8.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Corpus Christi College Oxford 8.5 miles
- University of Oxford 8.7 miles
- Pitt Rivers Museum 8.7 miles
- University Museum of Natural History 8.7 miles
- Museum of the History of Science 8.7 miles
- Taylor Institution Library 8.8 miles
- Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology 8.9 miles
- St Benet's Hall 8.9 miles
- Oxford Train Station 9.2 miles
- The Orchard Centre 11.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Oxford Covered Market Market 12 miles
- River Thames River 0 miles
- London Luton Airport 31 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 31.3 miles
- London City Airport 49.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bikes available (free)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.