Hotel The Rookery
Peters Lane, Cowcross Street, Islington, London, EC1M 6DS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 549 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Barbican Centre Station0.2 miles
Hatton Garden0.2 miles
Museum of London0.3 miles
Central Criminal Court0.4 miles
Old Bailey0.4 miles
Chancery Lane0.4 miles
Barbican Centre0.4 miles
London Stock Exchange0.4 miles
City Thameslink0.4 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Polpo Restaurant0 miles
Hix Oyster and Chop House Restaurant0 miles
Vinoteca Cafe/bar0 miles
Tesco Supermarket0.1 miles
Sainsburys Supermarket0.1 miles
The Bleeding Heart Restaurant0.2 miles
Waitrose Supermarket0.3 miles
Natural beauty *
Thames River0.8 miles
Closest airports *
London City Airport6.7 miles
London Heathrow Airport15.4 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.2 miles
Most popular landmarks *
St Paul's Cathedral0.5 miles
London Eye1.4 miles
Trafalgar Square1.4 miles
Tower of London1.4 miles
Piccadilly Circus1.5 miles
Big Ben1.6 miles
Houses of Parliament1.7 miles
Buckingham Palace2.1 miles
O2 Arena4.7 miles
Wembley Stadium8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
|£45 per child, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Rookery accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Please inform The Rookery in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Rookery
The Rookery offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at The Rookery can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at The Rookery include:
The prices at The Rookery may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Rookery by:
- Taxi 1h
- Metro 1h 20min
Check-in at The Rookery is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.