Hotel The Rookery
Peters Lane, Cowcross Street, Islington, London, EC1M 6DS, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 549 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Rookery
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Hatton Garden0.2 miles
Museum of London0.3 miles
Central Criminal Court0.4 miles
Old Bailey0.4 miles
Barbican Centre0.4 miles
London Stock Exchange0.4 miles
Restaurant Polpo0 miles
Restaurant Hix Oyster and Chop House0 miles
Cafe/Bar Vinoteca0 miles
Restaurant The Bleeding Heart0.2 miles
Supermarket Tesco0.1 miles
Supermarket Sainsburys0.1 miles
Supermarket Waitrose0.3 miles
St Paul's Cathedral0.5 miles
London Eye1.4 miles
Trafalgar Square1.4 miles
Tower of London1.4 miles
Piccadilly Circus1.5 miles
Big Ben1.6 miles
Houses of Parliament1.7 miles
Buckingham Palace2.1 miles
O2 Arena4.7 miles
Wembley Stadium8 miles
River Thames0.8 miles
Subway Farringdon Tube Station0.1 miles
Subway Barbican Centre Tube Station0.2 miles
Subway Chancery Lane Tube Station0.4 miles
Train City Thameslink Train Station0.4 miles
London City Airport6.7 miles
London Heathrow Airport15.4 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Rookery
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press Additional charge
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Honeymoon suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|£45 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Rookery accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Please inform The Rookery of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Rookery
Guests staying at The Rookery can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at The Rookery may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Rookery is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Rookery by:
- Taxi 1h
- Subway/Metro 1h 20min
Room options at The Rookery include:
The Rookery offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):