St George Hotel
Durham Tees Valley Airport, Middleton St George, Darlington, DL2 1RH, United Kingdom – Show map
|En Suite Single Room|
|Park & Fly - Twin Room|
|En Suite Twin Room|
|En Suite Double Room|
|Park & Fly - Double Room|
Welcome to the St George Hotel. The Hotel was formerly the Officers Mess used by Bomber Command of the Royal Canadian Air Force & royal Air force During world war 2.Following the completion of extensive maintenance the officers mess was transformed into the St George Hotel in 1966. A memorial cairn has been erected to remeber our fallen heros. The mynaski statue was unvailed in June 2004. Andrew Mynaski was awared the Victoria Cross for his conspicuous bravery.
St George Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Show map
- Darlington Arena 4 miles
- Darlington Memorial Hospital 5.3 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 5.7 miles
- West Park Hospital 6.6 miles
- Teesside Shopping Park 7 miles
- Billingham Golf Club 8.4 miles
- Teesside University 8.9 miles
- Teesside Magistrates Court 9 miles
- Central Library 9.1 miles
- Walworth Castle 9.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The James Cook University Hospital 9.1 miles
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art 9.1 miles
- Teesside Combined Court Centre 9.2 miles
- Riverside Stadium 9.8 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 10.5 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 37.8 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 45.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose St George Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 301 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: