St George Hotel
Durham Tees Valley Airport, Middleton St George, Darlington, DL2 1RH, United Kingdom –
Welcome to the St George Hotel. The Hotel was formerly the Officers Mess used by Bomber Command of the Royal Canadian Air Force & royal Air force During world war 2.Following the completion of extensive maintenance the officers mess was transformed into the St George Hotel in 1966. A memorial cairn has been erected to remeber our fallen heros. The mynaski statue was unvailed in June 2004. Andrew Mynaski was awared the Victoria Cross for his conspicuous bravery.
St George Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Darlington Arena 4 miles
- Darlington Memorial Hospital 5.3 miles
- Blackwell Grange Golf Club 5.7 miles
- West Park Hospital 6.6 miles
- Teesside Shopping Park 7 miles
- Billingham Golf Club 8.4 miles
- Middlesbrough Cathedral 8.9 miles
- Teesside University 8.9 miles
- Teesside Magistrates Court 9 miles
- Central Library 9.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Walworth Castle 9.1 miles
- The James Cook University Hospital 9.1 miles
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art 9.1 miles
- Teesside Combined Court Centre 9.2 miles
- Riverside Stadium 9.8 miles
- Scotch Corner Services A1 10.5 miles
- Locomotion: The National Railway Museum 11.1 miles
- Newcastle Airport 37.8 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 45.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose St George Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.