St George's Hotel
St George's Place, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 2LG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1151 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at St George's Hotel.
St George's was built in 1854 as the first luxury, seafront hotel in Llandudno, situated in a prime position on the promenade. We have recently been awarded the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2015 - 2016 making us one of the best hotels in the whole of Wales.
Area Info –
- Llandudno Pier 0.3 miles
- Llandudno North Wales Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club 0.9 miles
- Llandudno General Hospital 0.9 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Deganwy Castle 1.7 miles
- Conwy Castle 3.1 miles
- Bodnant Garden 6.4 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 9.2 miles
- Gwrych Castle 9.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Beaumaris Castle 11.5 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 14.1 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 14.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 15.7 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 16.6 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 18.3 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 18.8 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Terrace Restaurant
Food: British, European
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose St George's Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, starting in November 2016, the property will undergo a series of construction works. Scaffolding will be erected on the rear of the building.
Building access will take place at the rear of the hotel in the hotel car park. The car park is still open for residents, but with a reduced number of spaces available. Reception and Concierge will be on hand to help guests park if available and suggest the best alternative car parking areas once our car park is full.