11 - 15 St. Paul's Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1LX, United Kingdom –
The Washington is a place where our Guests can receive a 'home from home' atmosphere, my front of house team goes above and beyond to ensure our guests have a very comfortable stay with us. The Washington is a lovely converted Edwardian townhouse - many of the rooms contain the original features making them feel individual and welcoming. My team work very hard to ensure that the guests' experience here is great - our breakfast especially gets many fabulous comments! Being part of Quarter, The Washington guests benefit from having a popular restaurant and bar: Racks, which is just on the door step, from which guests can charge back to their room. They offer great variety of fresh food and excellent customer service. I look forward to your stay. Marlena Perkowska
The Washington takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- BBC Bristol 0.1 miles
- Bristol University 0.3 miles
- Clifton Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Bristol Homoeopathic Hospital 0.3 miles
- Clifton 0.4 miles
- Brandon Hill 0.4 miles
- Clifton College 0.5 miles
- Bristol Royal Infirmary 0.6 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 0.6 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cabot Circus 1.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 1.4 miles
- Ashton Court 1.7 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 4.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 11.3 miles
- Royal Crescent 11.6 miles
- The Circus Bath 11.8 miles
- The Roman Baths 12.1 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Racks Bar & Kitchen Restaurant 0 miles
- Caffe Clifton Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Bristol Airport 6.7 miles
- Cardiff Airport 31.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 57.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Washington
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.