The Tower A Guoman Hotel
St Katherines' Way, Tower Hamlets, London, E1W 1LD, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 3504 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Tower Bridge 0.1 miles
- The Medieval Banquet 0.1 miles
- Butlers Wharf 0.2 miles
- Tower Bridge Exhibition 0.2 miles
- Tower of London 0.3 miles
- Tower Hill 0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway 0.3 miles
- HMS Belfast 0.3 miles
- Wilton's Music Hall 0.4 miles
- Fenchurch Street Station 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Aldgate 0.6 miles
- London Eye 2 miles
- Big Ben 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.4 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena 3.3 miles
- Hyde Park 4.1 miles
- Wembley Stadium 9.5 miles
- Thames River 0 miles
- London City Airport 5.3 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 16.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Brasserie at The Tower
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Open for: Breakfast
5 reasons to choose The Tower A Guoman Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 20 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 3 to 5 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All children from 6 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.