The Tower Hotel
St Katherines' Way, Tower Hamlets, London, E1W 1LD, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 13569 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Tower Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Nestled between the River Thames and St Katherine’s Dock, and next to Tower Bridge, The Tower Hotel offers ideal location, a restaurant, a bar and a fitness centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Each room at The Tower has a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels and a desk.
The on-site restaurant offers freshly prepared modern fusion cuisine. The bar features an extensive drinks menu, and boasts stunning views of the famous Tower Bridge and the Shard skyscraper.
This 4-stars hotel is just 8 minutes’ stroll away from Tower Hill Tube Station, and offers easy access to central London and the West End in just a 20-minute journey. London City Airport is only 30 minutes away by DLR. Thames Clippers service St Katherine’s Pier is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, connecting the area with the city via the River Thames.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a iron in the roomDear mr/mrs, All our rooms are provided with an iron and ironing board. Kind regards, The Tower TeamAnswered on 5 September 2019
- is there a hairdryer in the roomDear mr/mrs, All our rooms are provided with hairdryers. Kind Regards. The Tower Team.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Does this particular room have a view of tower bridge?No our Standard double rooms come with marina or river view. For a guaranteed view of Tower Bridge we suggest you to book our Bridge view categories.Answered on 9 January 2020
- Is there a room for luggage if you arrive early?Dear Mr/Miss you will always have the option to leave your luggage at our concierge desk. Kind Regards, The Tower Hotel TeamAnswered on 8 October 2019
- Can breakfast be served in the room?Room Service is available 24hrs per day for your convenienceAnswered on 22 September 2020
- Still looking?
Xi Bar and Lounge
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Tower Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Tower Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Tower Hotel by:
- Tram 40min
Check-in at The Tower Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Tower Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
The Tower Hotel is 2.4 miles from the centre of London.
Room options at The Tower Hotel include:
The prices at The Tower Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The Tower Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Tower Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- The Lawn
- Xi Bar and Lounge