Threadneedles, Autograph Collection
5 Threadneedle Street , City of London, London, EC2R 8AY, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 150 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London
In the centre of London’s financial district, this 5-star Victorian boutique hotel features a stained glass dome dating back to 1856, and offers a bar, a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service. Saint-Paul's Cathedral is a 14-minute walk away.
With views of the city, the bedrooms at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection ® are packed with striking amenities including an iPod docking station and plasma TV. Guests also get bathrobes and slippers, free luxury toiletries, free water and free newspaper.
The Oyster Bar & Grill Room is a new concept by Marco Pierre White that looks to build on the history of Wheeler’s, which is famed for being the oldest fish brand in the world. It is not just for fish lovers, there is plenty of meat on the menu too.
Bank and Liverpool Underground Station, London Bridge and many other attractions are a 5-minute walk away. The famous Tower of London and Tower Bridge are both less than a mile from the hotel.
Marriott Rewards members can earn and redeem points at this hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is a gym in the hotel there?We do not have a gym on property. However, all guests are able to retrieve a gym voucher at our front desk for a partner gym that is located walking d..Answered on 30 January 2020
- Hello,is this the room in the picture? (The one with the balcony in both bedroom and sitting area) or do you suggest a better one? Views pls Thanks 🙏🏽Thank you for your message. the balcony request is subject to availability. kindly note we have only 2 rooms with balcony. thank youAnswered on 26 August 2022
- hi, do you have port-a-cots available? I’m travelling with my 11month old. thank you so muchwe do provide baby crib, subject to availabilityAnswered on 10 January 2023
- Hi, I land at 6.30am so will be with the hotel by around 8.30am. Is there any way to guarantee early check in as it’ll have been a long flight. ThanksWe regret to inform you that we will not be able to guarantee an early check-in, however we will do our utmost best to accommodate you. It would be po..Answered on 5 October 2021
- Which of your rooms have a balconyOur hotel rooms do not have a balcony.Answered on 21 January 2022
- Still looking?
Bar and Dome Lounge
Cuisine: British, European
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Hot tub
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pants press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 5 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Threadneedles, Autograph Collection accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the restaurant is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Threadneedles, Autograph Collection
Threadneedles, Autograph Collection offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Threadneedles, Autograph Collection has 1 restaurant:
- Bar and Dome Lounge
Room options at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection include:
The prices at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Threadneedles, Autograph Collection is 1.9 miles from the centre of London.