Three Swans Hotel
21 High St, Market Harborough, LE16 7NJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 886 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Accessible Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Classic Single Room
Superior Family Room for 4 people
Classic Family Room for 3 People
Superior Family Room for 3 people
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
4 reasons to choose Three Swans Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Three Swans Hotel, formerly the Swan Inn, in High Street, Market Harborough, stands on one of the great old roads of England, linking London with Leicester and continuing onwards through Nottingham and Derby to Manchester. It has been a haven for travellers for at least 500 years, and was especially important and vibrant during the stage-coach era
Property surroundings –
- Kelmarsh Hall 4.9 miles
- Rockingham Castle 8.7 miles
- Coton Manor Gardens 10.4 miles
- Leicestershire Golf Club 12.1 miles
- Holdenby House Gardens 12.2 miles
- Leicester General Hospital 12.4 miles
- Northamptonshire County Golf Club 12.8 miles
- University of Leicester 13 miles
- Welford Road Stadium 13.4 miles
- King Power Stadium 13.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Leicester Railway Station 13.5 miles
- De Montfort University 13.8 miles
- Belgrave Road 13.8 miles
- Rutland Water 15.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Market Harborough Market Market 0.5 miles
- Foxton Locks on Grand Union Canal River 5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 29.7 miles
- Birmingham Airport 34.2 miles
- London Luton Airport 47.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Three Swans Eatery
Cuisine: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
06:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.