Three Swans Hotel
21 High St, Market Harborough, LE16 7NJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1018 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Three Swans Hotel.
Classic Single Room
Classic Twin Room
Superior Family Room for 3 people
Accessible Double Room
Superior Family Room for 4 people
Deluxe Double Room
Classic Family Room for 3 People
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
5 Reasons to Choose Three Swans Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Three Swans Hotel, formerly the Swan Inn, in High Street, Market Harborough, stands on one of the great old roads of England, linking London with Leicester and continuing onwards through Nottingham and Derby to Manchester. It has been a haven for travellers for at least 500 years, and was especially important and vibrant during the stage-coach era
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kelmarsh Hall 4.9 miles
- Rockingham Castle 8.7 miles
- Coton Manor Gardens 10.4 miles
- Leicestershire Golf Club 12.1 miles
- Holdenby House Gardens 12.2 miles
- Leicester General Hospital 12.4 miles
- Northamptonshire County Golf Club 12.8 miles
- University of Leicester 13 miles
- Welford Road Stadium 13.4 miles
- King Power Stadium 13.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Leicester Railway Station 13.5 miles
- De Montfort University 13.8 miles
- Belgrave Road 13.8 miles
- Rutland Water 15.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market Harborough Market Market 0.5 miles
- Foxton Locks on Grand Union Canal River 5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 29.7 miles
- Birmingham Airport 34.2 miles
- London Luton Airport 47.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Three Swans Eatery
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Three Swans Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.