Titanic Hotel Belfast
Queens Road Titanic Quarter, Belfast, BT3 9DT, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 5535 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Titanic Hotel Belfast! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Titanic Hotel Belfast is located opposite the Titanic Belfast. It is 1,950 feet from the SSE Arena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
Rooms feature an Art Deco theme throughout and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Tea/coffee making facilities are provided in each room. Some rooms offer views of the Titanic Quarter. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can store their bags in the property's luggage storage facilities. Titanic Hotel Belfast also offers a babysitting service, and meeting and banquet facilities.
Belfast city center is 1.2 mi from Titanic Hotel Belfast, while the Titanic's Dock and Pump House is 0.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 1.9 mi from Titanic Hotel Belfast.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have family rooms which cater for 2 adults and a child? When I tried to book it is giving me the option of 2 rooms only.Good morning yes we have some family rooms, these have to be booked directly as we only have a couple of family roomsAnswered on 20 January 2020
- Is there a car park in the hotelGood evening, The hotel doesn't have a car park itself, but our guests can avail of a discounted rate at Titanic Belfast Visitor Attraction. The disco..Answered on 4 September 2019
- Is there a buffet breakfastYes full Irish breakfast buffet plus items available to order from the kitchen.Answered on 7 April 2020
- how much does parking cost? is there a voucher towards the titanic museum included? thanksGood Afternoon, The hotel doesn't have a car park itself, but our guests can avail of a discounted rate at Titanic Belfast Visitor Attraction. The dis..Answered on 22 October 2019
- Hi do you have an idea of cost of taxi to hotel from both airports? thanksGood evening. Noting that rates can change at short notice, fares as at 30 Jun 2022 for George Best City Airport (BHD) are usually in the region of £..Answered on 30 June 2022
- Still looking?
The Wolff Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Drawing Office Two Bar
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Titanic Hotel Belfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Booking fee of 25% at the time of booking
8 week cancellation policy with full payment 8 weeks prior to arrival
Rooming list provided 8 weeks prior to arrival
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Titanic Hotel Belfast
Titanic Hotel Belfast has 2 restaurants:
- Drawing Office Two Bar
- The Wolff Grill
Titanic Hotel Belfast is 1.2 miles from the center of Belfast.
The prices at Titanic Hotel Belfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Titanic Hotel Belfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Titanic Hotel Belfast is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 AM.
Room options at Titanic Hotel Belfast include:
Titanic Hotel Belfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental