Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Stanley Dock, Regents Road, Liverpool, L3 0AN, United Kingdom –
Area Info –
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.9 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 1 miles
- Liver Building 1 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 1 miles
- Central Library 1.1 miles
- The Cavern Club 1.1 miles
- Pier Head 1.1 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 1.1 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 1.2 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lime Street Train Station 1.3 miles
- Albert Dock 1.5 miles
- Liverpool ONE 1.5 miles
- Echo Arena 1.7 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.7 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 1.7 miles
- Sefton Park 3.5 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 4.4 miles
- Chester Zoo 14.3 miles
- River Mersey River 0 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 8.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 30.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Liverpool
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Titanic Hotel Liverpool accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking 10 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Maya Wellness is located at Titanic Hotel Liverpool. Access to the facilities (2 hours limit), costs are GBP 20 per person (kindly note children aged 18 and younger are not permitted). Times are from 08:00 - 20:00. Please note all facilities in the Maya Blue Wellness Centre and dinner in Stanleys Bar & Grill must be pre-booked and are subject to availability.