Bell Busk, Bell Busk, BD23 4DT, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 131 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Comfort Single Room|
Developed from the old station masters house & station buildings on the world famous Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line and now renovated to the highest standards, Tudor House offers a unique blend of history, character & comfort. With a comfortable communal areas and three outdoors seating areas you are spoilt for choice.Don't take our word for it, book and try for yourself!
Want to send a special request to Bob & Sheila? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Bolton Abbey Estate 10.6 miles
- Pendle Hill 11.1 miles
- Silsden Golf Club 11.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co-Op Supermarket 2 miles
- Bollywood Cottage Restaurant 2 miles
- Town End Farm Tea Rooms Cafe/bar 2 miles
- The Victoria Cafe/bar 3 miles
- Angel Hetton Restaurant 6 miles
- Skipton Market 7 miles
- The Angel, Hetton Cafe/bar 7 miles
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Mountain 0.1 miles
- Malham Cove Mountain 4 miles
- Gordale Scar River 4 miles
- Janet's Foss River 4 miles
- Malham Tarn Lake 4.5 miles
- Wharfedale River 8 miles
- 3 Peaks Mountain 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 22 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Tudor House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Currency exchange
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 18:30 hours
07:30 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
All further children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 131 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: