Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Tulse Hill Hotel
150 Norwood Rd, Lambeth, London, SE24 9AY, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Located in a historic Victorian building, Tulse Hill Hotel is 3 minutes' walk from Tulse Hill train station and features an on-site restaurant serving seasonal British food.
Each guest room features free WiFi, an private bathroom with shower and a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels. An iPod dock, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the restaurant, as well as an extensive range of drinks including a selection of real ales.
The hotel is 1.5 miles from Brixton, 2 miles from O2 Academy Brixton and 2.5 miles from Balham. London Heathrow Airport can be reached in just over an hour by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Tulse Hill Hotel
- Hello - I'm looking to book a room to stay on the night of Sunday 5th September. Is it possible to park my car at 12:00 in the free parking provided,...Hello. Our parking lot is free for our guests and is available from 7 am to 11 pm. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. ...Answered on September 15, 2021
- Hi do u have parking available for this evening. Thanks and regards Neil.Hi Mr Neil We have parking available. It works as first come firs served. See you soon ! Kind regards, Tulse Hill Hotel TeamAnswered on January 9, 2022
- how far from covent gardenBy tube it is like 40 mins top. Hope this helps Thank you, Tulse Hill Hotel TeamAnswered on January 9, 2022
- Do you do later check outs?The latest check out is at 11 am . Hope this suits you. Kind regards, Tulse Hill Hotel TeamAnswered on November 11, 2021
- we were looking to book x 2 rooms 4 adults 2nd July for 1 night.. but it states that you are fully booked.can u let us know if you get a cancellationUnfortunately we do have a wedding that day.Answered on March 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Tulse Hill Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that full payment is taken at time of booking.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Tulse Hill Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Tulse Hill Hotel
The prices at Tulse Hill Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Tulse Hill Hotel is 4.3 miles from the center of London.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Tulse Hill Hotel by:
- Subway/Metro 50min
Check-in at Tulse Hill Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Tulse Hill Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
Guests staying at Tulse Hill Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Tulse Hill Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Tulse Hill Hotel include: