We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Student accommodation University of Bath Summer Accommodation
Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7PD, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About University of Bath Summer Accommodation
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Supermarket Fresh Grocery Store0.1 miles
Bristol Airport16.7 miles
Gloucestershire Airport36.2 miles
Cardiff Airport44 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose University of Bath Summer Accommodation
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
Pets are not allowed.
- Temporary art galleries Additional charge
- Squash Additional charge
- Table tennis
- Golf course (within 3 km) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Shared lounge/TV area
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Mini-market on site
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre Additional charge
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|£10 per child, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
University of Bath Summer Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children aged 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please note that any refunds may take up to 14 working days to process.
The property does not accept UnionPay cards.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.