venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park
Lucas House, Edgbaston Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2RA, United Kingdom –
Hello - and thanks for thinking of staying at the Conference Park by University of Birmingham | Conferences & events. If you’re in Birmingham visiting the Queen Elizabeth Hospital or University of Birmingham campus we are adjacent to both. We are also 10 minutes by taxi from the city centre - but are still in a green and leafy suburb away from traffic noise. We look forward to welcoming you!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- University of Birmingham Library 0.3 miles
- University of Birmingham 0.4 miles
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital 0.7 miles
- Odeon Broadway Plaza 1.3 miles
- Broad Street 1.6 miles
- Brindleyplace 1.6 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 1.7 miles
- The Mailbox 1.7 miles
- Symphony Hall 1.8 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 1.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Birmingham NIA 1.8 miles
- Cadbury World 1.9 miles
- Birmingham New Street 2 miles
- Bullring Shopping Centre 2.1 miles
- Aston University 2.6 miles
- Villa Park 4.1 miles
- Star City 4.6 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 9.9 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 14 miles
- Warwick Castle 18.7 miles
- Edgbaston Pool Lake 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 8.1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 36.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Bridal suite
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.