venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park
Lucas House, Edgbaston Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2RA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Hello - and thanks for thinking of staying at the Conference Park by venuebirmingham. We are adjacent to the University of Birmingham and so very convenient for anyone staying here for University business - or visiting our new Bramall Music Building. We are also 10 minutes by taxi from the city centre - but are still in a green and leafy suburb away from traffic noise. We look forward to welcoming you!
venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- University of Birmingham Library 0.3 miles
- University of Birmingham 0.4 miles
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital 0.7 miles
- Odeon Broadway Plaza 1.3 miles
- Broad Street 1.6 miles
- Brindleyplace 1.6 miles
- O2 Academy Birmingham 1.7 miles
- The Mailbox 1.7 miles
- Symphony Hall 1.8 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Birmingham NIA 1.8 miles
- Alexandra Theatre 1.9 miles
- Cadbury World 1.9 miles
- Birmingham New Street 2 miles
- Bullring Shopping Center 2.1 miles
- Aston University 2.6 miles
- Villa Park 4.1 miles
- Birmingham City University 4.5 miles
- Star City 4.6 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 9.9 miles
- Edgbaston Pool Lake 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 8.1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 36.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose venuebirmingham, University of Birmingham Conference Park
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1274 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: