Village Hotel Manchester Hyde
Captain Clarke Rd, Off Dukinfield Road, Near Manchester, Hyde, SK14 4QG, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose Village Hotel Manchester Hyde
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium 3.9 miles
- Manchester Velodrome 4.4 miles
- Hatfield House 4.5 miles
- City of Manchester "Etihad" Stadium 4.7 miles
- Stockport Magistrates & County Court 4.9 miles
- Stockport Local Heritage Library 4.9 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 5 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 5 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 5 miles
- Stockport College 5.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Manchester Apollo 5.6 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 5.9 miles
- Canal Street 6.1 miles
- The Palace Theatre 6.3 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 6.3 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 6.4 miles
- Manchester Central 6.5 miles
- Manchester Arena 6.5 miles
- Deansgate 6.6 miles
- Heaton Park 8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Asda Ashton Superstore Supermarket 2.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 10.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 33.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Classes
- Full Body Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Indoor Pool (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Village Hotel Manchester Hyde accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The property will contact guests after receiving booking confirmation with additional details related to their stay, including payment.
The credit or debit card used to make the booking must be available on check in at the hotel.
Entrance fee to the Health & Fitness Club is GBP 5 per room per night.
Please note that children’s swim times apply.
Please indicate the number of baby cots needed. All requests for cots must be confirmed by the property as not all rooms can accommodate cots.
Please note that over the festive period, there will be limited dining available at the hotel due to private functions. For more information, guests are advised to contact the hotel before arrival, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques.
Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks.