Resort Village Hotel Manchester Hyde
Captain Clarke Rd, Off Dukinfield Road, Near Manchester, Hyde, SK14 4QG, United Kingdom – Good location – show map
Area Info– Good location – show map
What's nearby *
Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium3.9 miles
Clayton Hall Museum3.9 miles
National Speedway Stadium4.1 miles
Manchester Velodrome4.4 miles
Etihad Stadium Manchester4.7 miles
Stockport Magistrates & County Court4.9 miles
Stockport Local Heritage Library4.9 miles
Stockport Town Hall5 miles
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council5 miles
Stockport Registery Office5 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
Asda Ashton Superstore Supermarket2.3 miles
Closest Airports *
Manchester Airport10.4 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport32.7 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport33.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Victoria Baths5.2 miles
Manchester Apollo5.4 miles
Whitworth Art Gallery5.7 miles
Piccadilly Train Station5.8 miles
Manchester Museum5.9 miles
Canal Street6.1 miles
Manchester Art Gallery6.3 miles
Manchester Arena6.5 miles
Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens7 miles
Heaton Park8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Village Pub and Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Accessible parking
- Secure parking
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
- Room service
Safety & security
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Swimming pool Additional charge
- Swimming pool Additional charge
- Locker rooms
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Steam room
- Indoor pool (year-round) Additional charge
- Indoor pool Additional charge
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi Additional charge
- Solarium Additional charge
- Fitness center Additional charge
- Sauna Additional charge
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Village Hotel Manchester Hyde accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property will contact guests after receiving booking confirmation with additional details related to their stay, including payment.
The credit or debit card used to make the booking must be available on check in at the hotel.
Entrance fee to the Health & Fitness Club is GBP 5 per room per night.
Please note that children’s swim times apply.
Please indicate the number of baby cots needed. All requests for cots must be confirmed by the property as not all rooms can accommodate cots.
Please note that over the festive period, there will be limited dining available at the hotel due to private functions. For more information, guests are advised to contact the hotel before arrival, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or checks.
Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.