Village Hotel Maidstone
Castle View, Forstal Rd, Sandling, Maidstone, ME14 3AQ, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Village Hotel Maidstone
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Village Hotel Maidstone is a sleek and stylish hotel offering an array of fantastic facilities. Imagine everything you could wish for all under one roof including bright and modern rooms tastefully decorated in vibrant jewel tones, a cracking gym with the latest state-of-the-art gym equipment, a 25m heated indoor swimming pool for swimmers after some serious length and an variety of dining options to suit all tastes and budgets. If it is hearty pub grub, a great pint and live sports you are after - you will find The Public House in every Village Hotel. We do great deals too. Every week - we run specials not on the menu or exclusive events. The hotel has an on-site Starbucks Coffee Shop offering a great selection of drinks and snacks in relaxed surroundings and a great place to catch up with friends and family. All of this and more can be found at Village Hotel Maidstone so come and enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service this hotel has to offer.
Area Info –
- The Hazlitt Theatre 1.5 miles
- Hazlitt Arts Centre 1.5 miles
- Maidstone Borough Council 1.7 miles
- Maidstone Magistrates Court 1.8 miles
- Maidstone Hospital 2 miles
- Bearsted Golf Club 2.9 miles
- Maidstone Services M20 4.9 miles
- Medway Services M2 5.2 miles
- Chatham Train Station 5.8 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Leeds Castle 6.1 miles
- Rochester Castle 6.5 miles
- Dickens World 7.3 miles
- Ightham Mote 10.9 miles
- Brands Hatch 11.7 miles
- Bluewater 14.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 2.5 miles
- London Southend Airport 20.5 miles
- London City Airport 24.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 30.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The property will contact guests after receiving booking confirmation with additional details related to their stay, including payment.
Entrance fee to the Health & Fitness Club is GBP 5.00 per room per night.
Please note that children’s swim times apply.
Please indicate the number of baby cots needed. All requests for cots must be confirmed by the property as not all rooms can accommodate cots.
Please note that over the festive period, there will be limited dining available at the hotel due to private functions. For more information, guests are advised to contact the hotel before arrival, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques.
Check-in and check-out is performed at the self-service kiosks.