Plymouth Road, Tavistock, PL19 8BB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 461 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Bedford Hotel.
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
When you step inside The Bedford, you'll feel your cares slipping away! A warm welcome from our team, extremely comfortable rooms, cozy lounges, and a real sense of the history of the building and its role in the bustling market town of Tavistock.
Bedford Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Morwellham Quay 3.7 miles
- Yelverton Golf Club 4.8 miles
- Lydford Castle 6.7 miles
- Tamar Science Park 9.3 miles
- Lanhydrock 10.1 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 10.9 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 11 miles
- Launceston Castle 11.1 miles
- Marsh Mills 11.8 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 11.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 12 miles
- Plymouth University 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 1 miles
- Tavistock Pannier Market Market 0 miles
- Dartmoor National Park Mountain 3 miles
- Burrator reservoir Lake 9 miles
- Plymouth Hoe Sea/ocean 16 miles
- River Tavy River 0 miles
- Exeter International Airport 34.5 miles
- Newquay Airport 38.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Bedford Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tavistock
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 35 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 461 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: