Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel
130 - 134 Southampton Row, Camden, London, WC1B 5AF, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
6 Reasons to Choose Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
This mid-scale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Area Info –
- Bloomsbury Square 0.1 miles
- Great Ormond Street Hospital 0.1 miles
- Russell Square 0.2 miles
- British Museum 0.2 miles
- The Brunswick 0.2 miles
- Holborn 0.3 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London 0.3 miles
- High Holborn 0.3 miles
- University of London 0.3 miles
- New London Theatre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.9 miles
- London Eye 1.2 miles
- Big Ben 1.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.5 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.6 miles
- Tower of London 2.1 miles
- Hyde Park 2.1 miles
- O2 Arena 5.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Berwick Street Market 0.6 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0 miles
- Thames River 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Marcos New York Italian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the credit card used to book a prepaid reservation must be presented upon arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.