Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room
Wilmington, Honiton, EX14 9JR, United Kingdom –
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with En-Suite Bathroom
Superior Double Room with en-suite bathroom
Double Room with Four-Poster Bed and Shared Bathroom
Wellington Farm is a delightful, warm, welcoming and inviting thatched Devon longhouse with old oak beams, inglenook fireplaces and a wealth of charm. We are a working Smallholding and produce our own sausages and bacon. Here you have the opportunity to take a stroll to the fields to visit the animals and enjoy some spectacular views of the glorious countryside
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Dinosaur Land 9.3 miles
- Cullompton Services M5 12.6 miles
- Taunton Deane Services M5 12.6 miles
- Golden Cap 12.8 miles
- Tiverton Services M5 13.4 miles
- Killerton 14.7 miles
- Sandy Bay Beach 15.1 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 15.1 miles
- County Court 15.2 miles
- Somerset County Council 15.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Taunton Library 15.2 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 15.3 miles
- Sandy Park Rugby Stadium 16.4 miles
- Tiverton Castle 18 miles
- Powderham Castle 18.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Little Farm Shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Wellington Farm Kitchen Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Honiton Market 2.9 miles
- Lyme Regis Sea/ocean 11 miles
- Exeter International Airport 13.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
wellington farm kitchen
Cuisine: British, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, High tea
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, High tea
5 reasons to choose Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Sun umbrellas
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 20:30
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.