Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room
Wilmington, Honiton, EX14 9JR, United Kingdom –
Double Room with En-Suite Bathroom
Superior Double Room with en-suite bathroom
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Wellington Farm is a delightful, warm, welcoming and inviting thatched Devon longhouse with old oak beams, inglenook fireplaces and a wealth of charm. We are a working Smallholding and produce our own sausages and bacon. Here you have the opportunity to take a stroll to the fields to visit the animals and enjoy some spectacular views of the glorious countryside
Area Info –
- Dinosaur Land 9.3 miles
- Cullompton Services M5 12.6 miles
- Taunton Deane Services M5 12.6 miles
- Golden Cap 12.8 miles
- Tiverton Services M5 13.4 miles
- Killerton 14.7 miles
- Sandy Bay Beach 15.1 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 15.1 miles
- County Court 15.2 miles
- Somerset County Council 15.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Taunton Library 15.2 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 15.3 miles
- Sandy Park Rugby Stadium 16.4 miles
- Tiverton Castle 18 miles
- Powderham Castle 18.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Honiton Market 2.9 miles
- Little Farm Shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Wellington Farm Kitchen Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Lyme Regis Ocean/Sea 11 miles
- Exeter International Airport 13.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
wellington farm kitchen
Food: British, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, High tea
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Wellington Farm Guesthouse and Tea Room accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.