High West Street, Dorchester, DT1 1UP, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 408 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Westwood House is an attractive Georgian property built in 1815 for Lord Ilchester's coachman. It was converted into a guest house over 20 years ago and in 2007 bought by and personally run by resident owners Tom and Melz Stevens. Each room is individually styled and set over 5 floors (please let us know if you need a 1st floor room) 2 rooms per floor, except the family room which takes up our whole top floor. All rooms have modern amenities and a few extras you may have forgotten.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Athelhampton House 5.5 miles
- Weymouth Marina 7.3 miles
- Weymouth Harbour 7.4 miles
- Sandsfoot Castle 8.3 miles
- Portland Harbour 9.1 miles
- Monkey World 9.8 miles
- Portland Castle 10.2 miles
- Portland Museum 12.1 miles
- Rufus Castle 12.2 miles
- Portland Bill Lighthouse 13.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sherborne Old Castle 16.4 miles
- Corfe Castle 17.5 miles
- Golden Cap 17.7 miles
- Poole Harbor 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Loft Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Vinny@Six Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0 miles
- Kao San Thai Restaurant 0 miles
- Sienna restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Raj Poot Indian Restaurant 0 miles
- Frome River 0.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 26.6 miles
- Exeter International Airport 42.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Westwood House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Westwood House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.