Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Wheyrigg Hall Hotel
Wheyrigg, Wheyrigg, CA7 0DH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
An award-winning, family-run hotel a 10-minute drive to the sea, the Wheyrigg Hall Hotel is an old converted farmhouse with a yard, a bar and a restaurant. Parking is free.
Carlisle and the Bassenthwaite Lake are a 30-minute drive from the Wheyrigg, while Wigton Train station is just a 5 minute drive away.
A full English breakfast is served in the large dining room in the morning and guests can enjoy frequently changing lunch, tea and dinner menus. The bar also serves snacks throughout the day.
The bedrooms are well-equipped with their own bathroom, TVs, radios and tea/coffee making facilities.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Wheyrigg Hall Hotel
- Hello do you have any electric car charge points?Hi we are planning for them in the near future ThanksAnswered on July 31, 2022
- Hello. We have an electric car. Do you have a charge point?Hi we are planning for them in the near future thanksAnswered on July 31, 2022
- Hello - We are a couple and we were hoping to stay with you in September. We will be doing the C2C and I can see from other questions/answers that you...Hi, thank you for your reservation, yes, we can accommodate the charging of your e-bike overnight.Answered on August 5, 2021
- Hi Do you have facilities for charging an electric vehicle ThanksHi I am afraid we don't have these yet, hopefully in the near future thanksAnswered on October 27, 2021
- We have a disabled traveler do you have ground floor roomsHi Yes we have plenty ground floor rooms thank youAnswered on August 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£5 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Wheyrigg Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Wheyrigg Hall Hotel
Wheyrigg Hall Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Wheyrigg Hall Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Wheyrigg Hall Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Wheyrigg Hall Hotel is 1,650 feet from the center of Wheyrigg.
Yes, Wheyrigg Hall Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Wheyrigg Hall Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Wheyrigg Hall Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Wheyrigg Hall Hotel by:
- Car 1h 30min
Check-in at Wheyrigg Hall Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.