Flat 5, Printers Avenue, Whippendell Road, Watford, WD18 7QF, United Kingdom –
Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment
Area Info –
- Watford Stadium 0.7 miles
- Watford General Hospital 0.8 miles
- West Herts College 1 miles
- Watford Town Hall 1 miles
- Watford Borough Council 1 miles
- Watford Central Library 1 miles
- Watford Magistrates' Court 1.3 miles
- The Grove 1.3 miles
- Watford County Court 1.3 miles
- Watford Junction 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stanmore 5.6 miles
- Harrow-on-the-Hill 6.2 miles
- Kenton 6.6 miles
- South Ruislip 6.6 miles
- South Harrow 6.7 miles
- Edgware 6.8 miles
- Northolt 7.5 miles
- Uxbridge 7.7 miles
- Preston Road 7.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Budgens Supermarket 0 miles
- Brewers Fayre Restaurant 0 miles
- Harvester Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Croxley Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Piri cafe Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Watford Cassiobury Park Mountain 0.1 miles
- Grand union canal Lake 0.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.5 miles
- London Luton Airport 15.8 miles
- London City Airport 22.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Ironing facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Private apartment in building
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Whippendell Road accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that an additional security deposit of GBP 250 must be paid prior to check-in. This will be returned, subject to a damage inspection. The process for the refund will start 48 hours after check-out to allow time to check the apartment and make the transfer.
Bed linen is not included in the price and must be requested in advance if required.
Please inform Whippendell Road of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.