Whitley Hall Hotel
Elliot Lane, Chapeltown, S35 8NR, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Whitley Hall Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Whitley Hall Hotel is an ivy-clad, 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting north of central Sheffield and just 2 miles from junction 35 of highway M1.
This historic and fashionable hotel has undergone a major refurbishment. It is set in beautiful gardens with mature trees and 2 small lakes. The recently opened Parker Wing offers rooms with Juliet balconies.
Delicious food is served in the hotel restaurant which has been awarded an AA Rosette for its high standard of cuisine. Meadowhall Shopping Center is just a short drive from the hotel, and highways M1, M18 and M62 can be accessed easily from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi do you have a lift or any downstairs roomsHi we do have a lift and some ground floor room they are deluxe rooms.Answered on 9 November 2021
- Is breakfast included in the price of the roomNo all the rates are excluding breakfast.Answered on 27 July 2020
- Is there a kettle in your stranded double roomsHi, Yes there are kettles in all our rooms. ReservationsAnswered on 29 June 2020
- I would like to buy a nights stay for my son and his fiancée.They both work and don't always have the same time off.Can I buy vouchers.Hi, You can purchase gift vouchers on our website www.whitleyhall.comAnswered on 4 November 2021
- Are there vegan options at the restaurant?Hi, We do accommodate vegan guests in the restaurant. If there are no options on the menu we can liaise with our chef to give options for you.Answered on 2 February 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Whitley Hall Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the weekly 3 course market menu is included in the half board rate or alternatively the A La Carte menu is also available (Monday-Saturday) but may incur a supplement charge.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Whitley Hall Hotel
Whitley Hall Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Whitley Hall Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Guests staying at Whitley Hall Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Whitley Hall Hotel include:
Yes, Whitley Hall Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Whitley Hall Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Whitley Hall Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Whitley Hall Hotel is 1.1 miles from the center of Chapeltown.