Winchester Royal Hotel
St Peter Street, Winchester, SO23 8BS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1432 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Standard Double Room|
|Feature Double Room|
|Double or Twin Room with Garden View|
4 reasons to choose Winchester Royal Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Winchester Royal Hotel has recently undergone refurbishments to their property.
Winchester Royal Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Winchester Crown Court 0.2 miles
- Hampshire County Council 0.2 miles
- Winchester Christmas Market 0.2 miles
- Winchester City Council 0.2 miles
- Winchester School of Art 0.2 miles
- Wolvesey Castle 0.4 miles
- The University of Winchester 0.6 miles
- Winchester Castle and Great Hall 2.9 miles
- Winchester Services M3 4.7 miles
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 9.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dunwood Manor Golf Club 9.4 miles
- Rownhams Services M27 9.4 miles
- Ageas Bowl 9.6 miles
- Rose Bowl cricket stadium 9.7 miles
- Broadlands 9.8 miles
- Mottisfont Abbey 9.8 miles
- University of Southampton Highfield Campus 10.1 miles
- Princess Anne Hospital 10.3 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 11.5 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 11.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Winchester Market(twice weekly) Market 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Tesco Cafe/bar 2 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 2 miles
- Itchen River 0.4 miles
- Southampton Airport 8.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 30 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1432 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: