The Windsor Town House
69 Great Pulteney Street, Bath, BA2 4DL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1406 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Room with Garden
Double Room for Single Occupancy
Superior Double Room
The Windsor is a in a wonderful Georgian Townhouse and retains many of the original period features. Rooms are all individual in design and space
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Pulteney Bridge 0.1 miles
- Bath At Work Museum 0.2 miles
- Victoria Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Bath Central Library 0.2 miles
- Atrium Gallery 0.2 miles
- Bath Postal Museum 0.2 miles
- Guildhall market 0.2 miles
- Holburne Museum of Art 0.2 miles
- Henrietta Park 0.2 miles
- Parade Gardens 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bath Abbey 0.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.3 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.4 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.4 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.6 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.1 miles
- University of Bath 1.5 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Herd Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Blue Quails Deli Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The Circus Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.6 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Bath Guildhall Market Market
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & Authentic
- Milsom Street Luxury Department Store Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Windsor Town House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bath
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Windsor Town House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A continental breakfast is included in the room rate. An cooked breakfast including full English, grilled kippers, eggs Benedict is available for a surcharge.
Local parking permits are available at GBP 12 per day. This can be arranged on arrival with reception.